POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray.org links : Re: povray.org links Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray.org links
From: Chris Cason
Date: 3 May 2006 09:27:43
Message: <4458afcf@news.povray.org>
Chris B wrote:
> it would be easiest to work with a big machine-readable text file

Fastest way to get this into your hands would be to dump it from the DB
usingg phpMyAdmin. I can export as SQL, CSV or XML. Are any of these useful
to you ?

-- Chris

NB note that there are two tables; one for categories and one for the links
themselves. The links refer to the category by ID. I would be open to
modifying the DB to allow a link to be in multiple categories if this was useful.